Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Secret of Deliberate Creation

Before The Gurus… Before The Secret
Before The Internet…

Since “The Secret” was published, dozens of manifestation “experts” and “gurus” have shown up on the scene.

Everyone is cashing in on promoting the Law of Attraction.

I think it is important for you to consider I have been teaching the Law of Attraction and manifestation for over 30 years.

Click here to know more about Secret of Deliberate Creation!
 
What that means to you is that for more than a quarter century, I’ve been helping people just like you get what they want, when they want it.

This is not a way for me to make a fast buck.

This is my life… my calling.

I have written fifteen books on different aspects of manifestation, the Law of Attraction and personal development. I’ve been published, in real books – not self-published e-books - since the early eighties.

No comments:

Post a Comment