Thursday, May 26, 2016

Stage Hypnosis

First, allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Jason Gold. I've been performing stage hypnosis shows since 2002.

I remember watching a stage hypnotist as a kid and thinking "I wish I knew how to do that." The obsession strengthened over time, and as an adult, I decided to learn.

Click here to know more about me!

Let me just clear something up...
When I talk about hypnosis, I actually do mean putting people under in a matter of seconds, and being able to rapidly hypnotize many people quickly on stage, at home, on the street, at a party - anywhere, anytime.

And I absolutely do mean making people cluck like chickens, think they're the star of a singing contest, forget their own names, and so on.

I believed that if other people could do it, then I could learn...
So I started hunting high and low to find people who could teach me stage hypnosis. I encountered MANY promises, but most came to nothing. I spent a fortune on books, workshops, audio, DVDs, and other training, and still - nothing.

Of course there are many gifted trainers out there, but most of them were teaching hypnosis for the purpose of hypnotherapy, or as an application of NLP.
That wasn't what I wanted.

I wanted to know how to take complete control of a volunteers mind, and have them do and believe whatever I told them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment